Do you have the next big innovative product, service, or app? Just need help further developing your concept or perhaps hiring the right key staff? Through the Missouri Technology Corporation (MTC), you can apply for funds to help launch and grow your new company. MTC is currently accepting applications for all commercialization programs under the Missouri IDEA (Innovation, Development, and Entrepreneurship Advancement) Funds. The IDEA Funds is a co-investment program that promotes the formation and growth of businesses that engage in the transfer of science and technology into job creation. The funds provide financing to eligible businesses through four components that correspond to the four stages [...]
About Chuck CooperThis author has not yet filled in any details.
So far Chuck Cooper has created 3 blog entries.
Welcome to Velocity Lee's Summit. We appreciate your curiosity in what we do and who we are. In short, Velocity Lee’s Summit seeks to empower the entrepreneur and rapidly growing small business owner. We are a nonprofit corporation passionate about start-up business advocacy. We sponsor frequent events for fast-growing businesses, presenting entrepreneurial-themed content with mentoring, networking, and business expansion opportunities. Our role is to champion these people through not only providing relevant events and impactful networking opportunities, but also through leadership services and administrative support. Additionally, we seek to connect our community stakeholders in an intentional and collaborative way. By helping [...]
Community Celebrates Opening of Missouri Innovation Campus Lee’s Summit School District’s newly constructed Missouri Innovation Campus celebrated a grand opening on Tuesday. Hundreds of people attended the event at the new building, which is located at 1101 Innovation Parkway. It opened its doors in mid-August, just in time for the 2017-18 school year. The new Missouri Innovation Campus comes after voters approved a $40 million bond issue in 2015. The Lee’s Summit school district is paying for 40 percent of the new school with the University of Central Missouri paying the remaining 60 percent. Through the agreement, the district said it’s the [...]